could you explain how demo is the worst killer? cause as far as I can see hes very middle of the road from a balance pov. I feel like thats the general community perception of his "rank" goes.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Worst? no I prefer him over Blight.
Weakest? yes very much so.
Basically I think he can be fun if they change some things but he's the worst in terms of he's simply not a viable killer.
He is not the worst (trappers for me i really dont like his playstyle) but he is the weakest one for sure.
NO
i think demo still holds that crown
in terms of effectiveness yeah I'd say its pretty undeniable that hes the worst killer in the game right now
could you explain how demo is the worst killer? cause as far as I can see hes very middle of the road from a balance pov. I feel like thats the general community perception of his "rank" goes.