MMR KILLER RANK SUGGESTION.
So I saw a comment in a YT video I was watching in which they mentioned how sucky it is to be trying a new killer out in red ranks so it got me thinking about a possible killer MMR system. For the killer section only, what if your ranking system is based on that killer alone instead of altogether? For example, I'm currently rank 13 for killer (working my way down!) and my best performance of killers would be Legion, Hag, Twins and Piggy and for trying out new killers such as Trickster, Pyramid Head, etc I'd be rank 20, maybe rank 18 for Doctor, rank 17 for Huntress, etc but all the unlocked perks would still be there as they normally are. That way, you can rank up as you would normally and develop your skill set with said character from the ground up. My only concern would be experienced players grasping the killer(s) rather quickly and obliterating baby rank 20s.
Does this whole suggestion make sense? I hope so lol if not, I'll be happy to clear some parts up. Anyways, thoughts?
Comments
thats already in the works, the devs are testing things to make it work