Did the bloodweb system change?
I'm a bit confused and I don't think it's a bug. I'm leveling trickster right now and I noticed something. I get the chance to buy the same perk 3 times in a row.
First bloodweb BBQ 1
Second bloodweb BBQ 2
Thirth bloodweb BBQ 3
Yeah of course this could be a luck thing but it happened with every perk after that also. Does someone else have it too?
Comments
Yep, happened to me for some survivor perks.
I think it's for you to have an easier time spending BP.
For a while now it’s been common to get the same perks repeatedly early on. They changed something to help get higher tier perks on lower level characters. More change is needed still though.
It seems the bloodweb prioritises level 1 and 2 perks once you get them
Yes, I noticed this as well on my return. My level 15 Pyramid head has a full rack of level 2 perks slotted now with 2 other level 2's to choose from
I like the change, but I'm still of the opinion they just need to just remove perk levels entirely as the perk bloat has gotten ridiculous.