Have you noticed that the outfit colors of Trickster are similar to those of a clown?
Funny metaphor.
Funny metaphor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. They’re similar to the bright, flamboyant, fashion forward thinking of the Koreans.
Nah, he's a clown.
If you could just add a flower on his chest...I think then I could see it.
Here's a twist, you've just leaked his next outfit;)
I'm 100% sure that's what they're going for.
They said "what killer thing can we do next?" and looked at the archetype for suave psychopath like Patrick Bateman or the whatshisface interpretation of the Joker with grillz.
Hence the worst ######### name in the world "The Trickster" when that says nothing about him, his powers, his characterization or anything except the fact their original design inspiration was "some Joker ripoff thing".