you know what's funny, trickster even got NERFED after PTB

his trick blades use to deal double damage when they bounced off and hit a target that way.

They removed the double damage after PTB

So not only is he weak but they added additional nerfs to him, ######### were they thinking? Did they think he was that OP to not have double knife damage? lol

Comments

  • I personally think it's good they did that because if they didn't, he will be addon dependant and people using this add-on will pat the stats back up and give a wrong impression of the killer.

    He will still get buffed but it might be longer than expected.

  • Sorry but that add-on was just busted, from the gameplay I saw it allowed trickster to melt survivors way too fast with too little input.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    Sorry but that add-on was just busted, from the gameplay I saw it allowed trickster to melt survivors way too fast with too little input.

    huntress with iri head can down survivors in 1 hit.


    trickster with trick blades can down survivors in 8 hits IF all hits were bounced.


    Even then it's no where near the level of iri head

  • I mean if the laceration didn't go away in 15 seconds and required a mend then it would be OP.


    But as of right now it would have been fine