Daily Rituals

Ya know, I love doing my daily rituals, but I honestly wish that for the next 3 days after doing a ritual you can't get it again. I'm the type of person who's able to play just about whenever so I'm able to get my ritual and do it that night. In the last 3 days, I've gotten Rite of the Plague 3 times. Finish that night, next day I got it again, finish it that night, got it again today. Seriously? There's roughly 200 rituals out there and you gave me the SAME ONE THREE DAYS IN A ROW????? That's annoying.

I'm literally going to throw my game out the window if I get this stupid ritual again tomorrow. Also, I don't usually get rid of rituals but omg I want this ritual to GO AWAY.

Comments

  • Weird. I've been getting the same maps over and over, you keep getting the same ritual over and over. Almost feels like the All-Kill update ultimately did more harm than good.