Pallets are no longer working

I can’t seem to stun the killer at all anymore. They will have the pallet slam on their freaking head and act like nothing is happening. Just had a match with a Demo and used a pallet on him. Didn’t work at all. I just immediately gave up after that. If pallets aren’t going to work then a crucial defense against a killer is going to make the game unplayable. Fix this ASAP.

Comments

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    I can’t seem to stun the killer at all anymore. They will have the pallet slam on their freaking head and act like nothing is happening. Just had a match with a Demo and used a pallet on him. Didn’t work at all. I just immediately gave up after that. If pallets aren’t going to work then a crucial defense against a killer is going to make the game unplayable. Fix this ASAP.

    Look like you drop the pallet on me (had a player drop it while I picked up a survivor and abandon after that) but the timing wasn't good.

  • If a killer swings through the pallet they seem to slide around and get pushed to the other side of the pallet instead of being stunned

  • @BananaBlooD95 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/239543/pallets-are-no-longer-working

    Look like you drop the pallet on me (had a player drop it while I picked up a survivor and abandon after that) but the timing wasn't good.

    No wasnt me.

  • I have noticed that when playing killer, a survivor will drop a pallet right onto of me and I somehow don't get stunned but instead just get pushed back a bit out of the way of the pallet space. Seems to be another random bug

  • Sure it wasn’t Spirit Fury?

  • Yeah its a known issue I guess.


    Killer lunge cancels pallet stun.

  • @Imc91 said:

    If a killer swings through the pallet they seem to slide around and get pushed to the other side of the pallet instead of being stunned

    Yeah I have had the pallet stun more times than not just slide me to the same side as the killer lol. So he was stunned but I am right there for the down.

  • On my part when someone drop a pallet on my head I do get stun but sometime I slide on the side I was running to, meaning the survivor will likely have to vault the pallet to be safe.

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    I can’t seem to stun the killer at all anymore. They will have the pallet slam on their freaking head and act like nothing is happening. Just had a match with a Demo and used a pallet on him. Didn’t work at all. I just immediately gave up after that. If pallets aren’t going to work then a crucial defense against a killer is going to make the game unplayable. Fix this ASAP.

    They know it's a bug and will hopefully fixed in a hot fix with tricksters possible buff

  • If you play Blight and time it right you can swing into any pallet during a rush and never take a stun, its a win/win situation in my eyes because survivors don't get the bloodpoints.

    >Drop it early Blight breaks it with letal rush.

    >Drop it in Blight and Blight slides off with no stun.

    >Drop it late Blight gets the hit.

  • @Rougual said:

    If you play Blight and time it right you can swing into any pallet during a rush and never take a stun, its a win/win situation in my eyes because survivors don't get the bloodpoints.

    >Drop it early Blight breaks it with letal rush.

    >Drop it in Blight and Blight slides off with no stun.

    >Drop it late Blight gets the hit.

    Lol well it’s a lose/lose for survivor lol. While it may work for Killers it’s kinda unfair lol.