So the fix to Blight Hitting hatch before it spawns didn't actually fix it....

As the title says...I've seen three instances of Blight hitting a hatch that hasn't spawned in 3 different maps.

I experienced it on Midwich on a hallway. And reported it as a bug..

Scott hits invisible hatch collision on Bloodlodge: https://youtu.be/-xg8tm0mgjg?t=122

Tru3 hits it on Groaning Storehouse: https://youtu.be/Waacp4dvgf0?t=15


What is this game?!


Pls feel free to share more instances of colliding with invisible hatches...preferably when it causes you to waste way more time that you should on a chase just to drive home how much of a problem this is.

Comments

  • I'd like to say i'm surprised something they said was fixed hasn't been fixed but i'm not. I am however surprised the Blight bumps against the hatch to begin with.

  • Yeah, I actually never noticed it before the patch, but it happened to me yesterday on Groaning Storehouse.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    McLean knows.

    The more helpful thing to do is to gather clips of the places he's sliding off, AKA where basic attack collision isn't working.

    Well that's good to hear.

    I guess I'll keep an eye out for that as I play him.