So boring playing against the trapper

Is it possible that all you trapper fans can find a different way to kill survivors other than the killer shack basement? Then camp the hell out of it waiting to see if a survivor steps on a trap trying to unhook. Yes survivors unhook. That’s what we do. If not people die and the game ends. Please relieve us of our boredom. Find another more creative way to kill us. Maybe even play another killer? Just a suggestion. Thanks.

Comments

  • Basement is designed especially for Trapper. Its since the beginning.

    Why Trapper has Agitation? Why there is Montrous shrine?

    I rarely play basement Trapper except challenge. Though if anyone down near badement, they're gonna suffer alot. A Trapper habbit is to lay at least a trap there.

    Avoid basement at all cost vs him. I find basement Hag is much more painful.

  • @Igbylucy said:

    Is it possible that all you trapper fans can find a different way to kill survivors other than the killer shack basement? Then camp the hell out of it waiting to see if a survivor steps on a trap trying to unhook. Yes survivors unhook. That’s what we do. If not people die and the game ends. Please relieve us of our boredom. Find another more creative way to kill us. Maybe even play another killer? Just a suggestion. Thanks.

    Agreed. Every game is the same. 4 or 5 gens go and then trapper finally gets someone down near the basement. Takes them there and it's just a boring hook trading slog.

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    Just had a trapper camp constantly throughout the match. I don’t think they are boring killers though. That belongs to Nurse and Spirit. I just want to leave when I face off against them.

    Infectious Fright Nurse is such a pointless match to participate in. I just give up the second she’s managed to slug the other 3 survivors at 5 gens.

  • The trapper is kinda boring to play against,,,they almost always do the same thing. No matter where they are on the map they go to the dungeon to hook then trap the hell out of it. If your that player than it sucks,,,if your not then keep doing what your doing.

  • @JimbusCrimbus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2073580#Comment_2073580

    Clearly you missed the part where it was literally a parody of the OP.

    Please pay attention.

    I don't have to be "killer biased" to poke fun at someone who dies to one of the weakest killers in the game and complains about it.

    Dude why are you so angry and condescending in all of your posts???

  • @sesawyer3127 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2073586#Comment_2073586

    Dude why are you so angry and condescending in all of your posts???

    Angry doesn't mean what you think it means. Condescending? Definitely.

  • @JimbusCrimbus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2073891#Comment_2073891

    Angry doesn't mean what you think it means. Condescending? Definitely.

    Well there you go lol

  • I have to admit the trapped shack basement is most effective when doing the 'x survivors hooked in basment' challenge.

  • The hag has her strengths and weaknesses like any other killer.

    Camping is pretty much her only strength. But she's cannon fodder for most smart survivors.

  • I gotta agree that I play specifically trapper if I have to do a basement challenge...it's so easy to drag many survivors into the basement with his power and the right perks. Oh and I don't camp it, I even let every survivor escape from the basement.

  • The Trapper is one of very few killers (maybe even the only one) that heavily requires staking a territory to work with. The basement is the ideal place to put survivors in. It may be boring for yourself, but the most effective way for Trapper to work is to try and contain a match. If they try to engage in too many chases they will be working against their power and inevitably will perform badly. It's their most effective strategy.

    From a survivor perspective the way to play is to spread him out. If he's using the basement, engage him in a chase away from there. If indeed he just refuses to leave, it's best to forget the save and genrush him - make him regret it. Also remember that whilst some Trappers camp that area out of the desire to secure the sacrifice, others may look like they're camping when in fact they're aware more than one survivor is nearby. In that case, it makes no sense to leave the area and ultimately the team mates are the ones screwing the hooked over.

    I do empathise that it can get frustrating with that type of play. As a 50/50 player I've experienced it. Yet it's the most effective way to play as Trapper. He requires a different playstyle to combat this, and by doing so you can basically make him much weaker.

1 2 ›