Funny glitches

Some of the glitches in dbd's mobile version are top notch.

Just look at Tapp

Screenshot_20210402-160502_Dead by Daylight.jpg Screenshot_20210402-160453_Dead by Daylight.jpg Screenshot_20210402-160504_Dead by Daylight.jpg

It legit just extends beyond the ground boundary

They might have fixed invisible torso Ace. But super long badge necklace Tapp is still dangling around. And I for one honestly hope they never fix it

Comments

  • Worse on PC you can get that with Nea, Meg and Feng's hair

  • Tapp looking extra bloody on mobile

  • I have an old recording on my PS4 of a pretty funny visual glitch in which the character models would randomly become HUGE. Like, taking over the entire map huge.

    In the recording I have my character is the one who turned huge and I can't really tell where I'm going and end up getting downed. The killer picks me up and I go back to normal, but then my sister's character suddenly turns huge and I can see her on the other side of them map. It's pretty funny and I'll have to see about uploading it at some point

  • @Volfgang57 said:

    I have an old recording on my PS4 of a pretty funny visual glitch in which the character models would randomly become HUGE. Like, taking over the entire map huge.

    In the recording I have my character is the one who turned huge and I can't really tell where I'm going and end up getting downed. The killer picks me up and I go back to normal, but then my sister's character suddenly turns huge and I can see her on the other side of them map. It's pretty funny and I'll have to see about uploading it at some point

    This sounds hilarious. Let me know if you ever get round to uploading it.