How long is OCE/Australian queue times?
How long is OCE/Australian queue times? Just wanted to know in advanced.
How long is OCE/Australian queue times? Just wanted to know in advanced.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i’m in vic and for me at all times except night i get about 30s - 2 or 3 minute queues on survivor and i’m rank 6. killer queues are always like 5 minutes for me but at about 11-3 at night the queues are literally 10 seconds. make sure cross platform is on so you can find more matches!
I find that survivor is usually a few minutes depending on your rank. Killer, especially in the evening is normally instant. That is here over in NZ though.
Survivor at red rank about dinner time I am normally waiting about 5 mins.
I'm trying to start off on a new account on Xbox, so I'm Rank 20 Killer and I'm unable to find a match. I'm in Queensland, and I can spend an upwards of 2hrs and find absolutely no match whatsoever.
Completely inconsistent. Sometimes I get one a couple of seconds after readying, others it can take 10 minutes.