Does trickster have real voice lines that can be translated?

Does he? Please do tell if he does and tell the translations please.

Comments

  • I am pretty sure he does, he is speaking Korean so you'd need someone who knows that language. Although, I did read a post from a supposed native Korean speaker who said that the Trickster's voice lines are pretty bad.

  • All I hear is what appears to be someone speaking into a mic going "EH"

  • -Before killing the Survivor being moried, The Trickster says "간다!" (Ganda), which translates to "Go!".

    -After killing the moried Survivor, The Trickster says "감사합니다!" (Gamsahabnida), which translates to "Thank you!".

    -When getting stunned, The Trickster says "제기랄!" (Jegiral), which translates to "#########!"

    -When reloading his knives via a locker, The Trickster says "이거다" (Igeoda), which translates to "This is it".

  • He also says:

    그래 이고야, guerae goya, which means, Yes, I go ( meaning, Yes, I'll kill you). sometimes he says this when he is reloading his blades.

    좋아, Joha, meaning something like: This is good, I like it.

    진자, jinja, this happens when he is stunned. It means: Really?

  • These are all lines I found and understood what he said (background noise makes it hard sometimes):

    • 좋아서 (Johaseo) when The Trickster reloads his knives, meaning along the lines of “Since it’s nice”
    • 이걸래 (Igeorae) when The Trickster reloads his knives, meaning something like “This is it”, but this one is weird
    • 예쁘네~ (Yebbeune) when The Trickster finds a survivor in a locker, meaning “[You’re] Beautiful~”
    • 좋아 (Joha) when The Trickster hooks a survivor, meaning “Nice”
    • 그래 이거야 (Geurae Igeoya) I’m not sure when exactly The Trickster says it, but sometimes while hunting a survivor he does, meaning “Alright, this is it”, kinda feels like he’s going to have a climax of performance, like something is going to happen (in this case, kill the survivor)
    • 아이씨! (“Aish”) when The Trickster gets stunned, meaning something like “Damn it!”, there are two voice lines with 아이씨, one being shouted, the other sounding rather pissed
    • 짜증나! (Jjajeungna) when The Trickster gets stunned, meaning “So annoying!”
    • 간다! (Ganda) when The Trickster starts his mori, meaning “Go!”/“Let’s go!”, or in the context something like “Here I go!”
    • 감사합니다 (Gamsahabnida) when The Trickster ends his mori, meaning “Thank you” in a very polite way, often used after performances or interviews, etc in k-pop

    I can’t think of any more besides these, I hope this helps!