Guys, now more than ever, brace yourself!

I swear to you, the new bugs from this chapter are gonna be with us until mid chapter. That means wraith lunge boost bug, no pallet stuns bug, and a lot more. Plus, the new killer is gonna be unplayed this time cause he is weak, so there is that.

Comments

  • The chests giving out keys and other rare items like candy without Plunderers is the most infuriating one.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    The chests giving out keys and other rare items like candy without Plunderers is the most infuriating one.

    Well thats the compensation for the DS-Nerf.

  • Lol I'm telling you I've never seen so many cut coins being burned by the killers as I have in the last 24 hours. I don't blame them.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    The chests giving out keys and other rare items like candy without Plunderers is the most infuriating one.

    That's been a thing since before this update. Most the keys in my inventory were found in chests not from my bloodweb and I don't run any perks to increase the odds.

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2072030#Comment_2072030

    That's been a thing since before this update. Most the keys in my inventory were found in chests not from my bloodweb and I don't run any perks to increase the odds.

    Not as bad as this. Like you are practically guaranteed to find one now, or another item of rarity. Purple med kits, rainbow maps, commodious toolboxes etc.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    The chests giving out keys and other rare items like candy without Plunderers is the most infuriating one.

    Oh man, it’s a bug? I just started playing Survivor seriously and couldn’t help but notice that purple keys fall out of chests every game.

  • The biggest question: If you throw 4 coin offerings, is this considered bug abusing?

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2072043#Comment_2072043

    Not as bad as this. Like you are practically guaranteed to find one now, or another item of rarity. Purple med kits, rainbow maps, commodious toolboxes etc.

    Atleast for me that's pretty common since before this chapter. I tend to search 1-2 chests each match and I usually ended up with atleast one purple+ item - many times it'll be a flashlight that I leave or handoff to a random teammate. There were plenty of matches before All Kill that random teammate found a key and would lead killer to hatch during chase screwing over remaining teammate(s). Or I checked hook where random teammate was sacrificed and they had a key but loadout at end showed no key/chest perks. Purple+ items just have oddly high chest rate already, which is reason keys can be more of a problem than they should be if players had to rely on getting them from bloodweb or using perk slot for better items.

  • Don't forget about the bug with Spirit Fury, after it activates you can't walk forward at all and basically get stuttered in place.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    The chests giving out keys and other rare items like candy without Plunderers is the most infuriating one.

    Thats explain, I had 4 matches tonight, 2 had a key.