(Ps4) Rank 1 What is the most used killer?
I just reached rank 1 killer and so far Ive managed to scrape a few good games in and stay there. I use The Spirit and I feel like I am above average with her; albeit i use a really good headset to play.
I did t post this to brag but to ask survivor mains which killer do they run into at low ranks the most? Im just curious as I havent played much survivor this season. Last season I mained survivor and hit rank 1. I want to know from survivors who they would like to see more of at lower rank because i like everyone to have a semi-good time in dbd and mught start playing them just to see if I can! Lol
Let me know. I said Ps4 because im on console but anyones opinion is welsome just state what you play on when you comment please
I did t post this to brag but to ask survivor mains which killer do they run into at low ranks the most? Im just curious as I havent played much survivor this season. Last season I mained survivor and hit rank 1. I want to know from survivors who they would like to see more of at lower rank because i like everyone to have a semi-good time in dbd and mught start playing them just to see if I can! Lol
Let me know. I said Ps4 because im on console but anyones opinion is welsome just state what you play on when you comment please
Comments
People on forum say billy is the most used on consoles because nurse is so hard to control.
I play on PC though, so cant really comment on this one. On PC we mostly see nurse and billy on high ranks but that has changed a bit since piping has become so easy
Nurse is still viable as well, but most dont put the time in to her on console to see her often.
I’m on PS4 and honestly it is a mixed bag. It is a good mix of all of them but the top 3 I see is Myers, Doctor, and Billy. I’d go out on a limb and say the killer I run into the most is Myers.
Pretty solid mix, I have only seen 1 Nurse in at least 50+ matches on PS4.
The killers I do see most often would be Hillbilly, Hag, Michael, Spirit and I guess Trapper or Huntress.
The killers I see the least on PS4 are Clown and Nurse.
Billy is pretty dominant on consoles in my experience. Hag, Michael, Spirit and a lot of Wraith, actually, since his new buffs.
I think a lot of people underestimated the spirit, people said that her main utility would just be in mind games but I don't think that's true. She can zip across the map like Hilly-billy and her diagonal lunge slash makes her pretty difficult to juke.
When I have been on rank 1, I usually see a lot of billies and some nurses, since the latest updates some killers are more common on higher ranks but most of the times it will be one of those two.
High rank on PS4 has a mix of almost everything. Lately I've been getting a ton of Myers (but I think it's an October/New Movie hype train because it's usually not like that).
I rarely actually come across Billy anymore at any rank on ps4. It's super weird since he is the best killer on console (well, imo at least) and used to be the killer every other match.
Never see Nurse there though, that's for sure. I think I've run into maybe 2 high rank nurses in months (that weren't obviously doing a daily, because baby nurses).
One of the best things about ps4 is the killer variety. Since the FPS and lack of controller sensitivity (even 100% is still garb with nurse) ruin the best killer, it makes it way more fun than the same 2 killers on repeat every damn game.