Complaints that I never see a problem with that keep getting brought up
DH, Spine Chill, 4 man swf, & holding W. I'm saying this as a killer main with 2k hours, I don't see anything wrong whenever people play like this. Is it more of a challenge, absolutely, but it's not the end if the world and I've killed more people who do these than they have escaped. Even with a coordinated 4man swf it's not impossible to beat & I'm tired of seeing threads implying "if you do any of these, you've basically won the game." No perk combination or team combo makes this game unfun for me unless they're holding the game hostage. Too many threads of players in denial they got outplayed.
Comments
I agree just shake it off and try again.
Agreed I’ve never really been tilted or annoyed over any of these.
Dead hard like any other exhaustion perk extends chase
4 man SWF is usually just 4 friends having fun.
Spine chill is slightly annoying as a stealth killer but nowhere near OP
Holding W gets countered by a lot of killer powers
I never saw any problem with stridor spirit tbh, you just stealth against her.
I also never saw any problem with iri heads because you're just playing against ordinary huntress with 2 less hatchets and no chance for mistake.
I never saw any problem with J-flick, since it's not difficult to dodge, but it adds more depth in gameplay.
I wish I could stealth but playing Jeff makes it impossible:(
Good for you. Personally I prefer to get outplayed instead of outperked.
And yeah, unless you also have a full sweaty AF meta build on a strong killer with amazing mobility, they pretty much have already won with zero skill or effort. That's the really ######### part. It's not a challenge for them either way.