Balanced landing is my favorite exaustion perk

Ok this why lithe hit through windows.

Dead hard works only half of the time.

Balanced landing never fails. You always get far enough away from the killer to heal or finish your gen. All perks killer and survivor should work as good as it does.So my question is why don't they?

Comments

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    Ok this why lithe hit through windows.

    Dead hard works only half of the time.

    Balanced landing never fails. You always get far enough away from the killer to heal or finish your gen. All perks killer and survivor should work as good as it does.So my question is why don't they?

    The problem I have with balanced is they got rid of the extra no falling stagger affect it had when exhausted

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    Ok this why lithe hit through windows.

    Dead hard works only half of the time.

    Balanced landing never fails. You always get far enough away from the killer to heal or finish your gen. All perks killer and survivor should work as good as it does.So my question is why don't they?

    But yeah it's the only exhaustion perk I run , dh seems like a waste of a slot to md

  • You don't get hit through windows because of balanced landing.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/239353/balanced-landing-is-my-favorite-exaustion-perk

    The problem I have with balanced is they got rid of the extra no falling stagger affect it had when exhausted

    I have'nt noticed that yet but I will keep my eyes open staggering glitches me back sometimes normally.

  • I used to run balanced landing and dead hard. Now running autodidact instead and cant recall how many times I cucked my teammates.

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    Ok this why lithe hit through windows.

    Dead hard works only half of the time.

    Balanced landing never fails. You always get far enough away from the killer to heal or finish your gen. All perks killer and survivor should work as good as it does.So my question is why don't they?

    Wdym lithe is bad? It's so underrated it saved my life more than once tbh and lithe is so good with DWM buuut BL is kind of weak tbh

  • The thing with Lithe is that if you get hit through the window now the perk is wasted, but if you don't get hit through the window, you just went through a window and you are already safe, you don't need a perk to make you even safer.

    I really like Balanced Landing and it is very useful since it turns many deadzones in to safe areas, but as long as Sprint Burst exists I can't find a reason to run it.

  • I liked it in the short frame of time where the silenced landings were a permanent passive. Was a good stealth juke perk.

  • It is amazing.

    @DawnMad said:

    The thing with Lithe is that if you get hit through the window now the perk is wasted, but if you don't get hit through the window, you just went through a window and you are already safe, you don't need a perk to make you even safer.

    I really like Balanced Landing and it is very useful since it turns many deadzones in to safe areas, but as long as Sprint Burst exists I can't find a reason to run it.

    You have to always walk with sprint burst can't run with out wasting it and when I need to make circles n a corn field it messes me up.

  • @ItzZane_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/239353/balanced-landing-is-my-favorite-exaustion-perk

    Wdym lithe is bad? It's so underrated it saved my life more than once tbh and lithe is so good with DWM buuut BL is kind of weak tbh

    Bl is a guarantee you control balanced landing and every map has a good jump.

  • @ItzZane_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/239353/balanced-landing-is-my-favorite-exaustion-perk

    Wdym lithe is bad? It's so underrated it saved my life more than once tbh and lithe is so good with DWM buuut BL is kind of weak tbh

    It got me merked on hadden field last night.