Would you buy a Springtrap DLC?

I mean, it is pretty hyped for almost a year, 63k singups on the petition, I actually dont think the DLC will be released soon / ever, but still, are you ready to pay your dollArs to play as a toxic green rabbit?

Comments

  • Yes, but not because of him being Springtrap. They could make any killer and I'd most likely buy it.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    Yes, but not because of him being Springtrap. They could make any killer and I'd most likely buy it.

    Love ya killer main attitude)

  • I would buy it only if the killers perks and power are good or at least decent, just like I buy other Killers.

  • depends on if they're fun to play, could care less about their license as long as they're functional and fun to play with and against

  • I will only buy the DLC IF the survivor is michael afton

  • @DwightFairfield said:

    depends on if they're fun to play, could care less about their license as long as they're functional and fun to play with and against

    His very model in-game is enough to buy for some tho) Just saying, guess he ll be fine even as m1 115% killer

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'd buy it if it's good. I think you left out an important option for people who care about playability more than what IP it is.

    The main reason for me to create this pole is to know, if people are ready to just pay for springtrap as is, despite his ability, but I understand your point nonetheless

  • I'm not paying for anything.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2074560#Comment_2074560

    I honestly don't know what his power is originally but I'm fairly certain it would have to be adjusted to DBD's kind of gameplay. So all depends on how it's implemented, if it's fun and viable :)

    I dont even know, like, in the original game he didn`t even attack the player, just screamer, so its actually unknown how does he murder people in the first place, secondly, his main "power" was the ability to use ventilation to approach the player, so, again, nothing for DBD mechanics, I think that if he is to be implemented into the game, his power will be centered around his slowness, because that suit is damn heavy, maybe he ll start at a low movement speed, like Mayers, but after spotting the survivors will be gaining more speed, similar to bloodlust, and after he gained enough speed you could use his m2 to deliver a superhit to instadown (like he kills you in a moment in the original), its the only thing I can imagine for his ability, not speaking about animatronic suits on the map and other lore breaking shaize

  • Of course, I am not a fan of the character, but I like its aesthetics, if I obtained it I would like to buy it for its playability, its perks and if its power has to do with Jumpscares. Also each license keeps me more active.

  • While FNAF does have... "those" kinds of fans, Scott himself has proven to be a great game dev who cares about his fans and the art he makes. If a chunk of what I pay goes to him, then hell yeah.

  • It really depends on the killer's power and perks. So I can't say at the moment, to be honest - because there's no certainty as to what this would be.

  • @VESSEL said:

    While FNAF does have... "those" kinds of fans, Scott himself has proven to be a great game dev who cares about his fans and the art he makes. If a chunk of what I pay goes to him, then hell yeah.

    It actually shall, like it works with Silent Hill chapter

  • because i want to have all characters on p3 with all perks so sadly i would buy every single (good and bad) chapter like all-kill and if it comes to this (hope nope)fnaf chapter

  • it would completely depend on his power, I dont really hold any particular attachment to horror genres so as long as his power is fun then I'll pick him up

  • @SasakiHaise said:

    I mean, it is pretty hyped for almost a year, 63k singups on the petition, I actually dont think the DLC will be released soon / ever, but still, are you ready to pay your dollArs to play as a toxic green rabbit?

    can you shut up and take my money alredy. hahaha