Killer waiting simulator in the morning
So, I want to play killer a bit but the waiting times are horrible in the morning. Why is that so and what can I do about it?
So, I want to play killer a bit but the waiting times are horrible in the morning. Why is that so and what can I do about it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The only thing you can do is turning on cross play if you haven't already, because que times for killer are usually worse in the morning (Europe - but for some reason I end up being in lobby with asians for se reason). Que times are slightly better for me in the evening for killers but much worse for survivors.
You can't really do anything. Even with crossplay turned on morning queue times are long for killers. It happens because there less survivors at morning. More survivors like to play with friends, and friends are ready to play only at evening. Playing killer is more enoyable than playing solo survivor, so there more killers in queue at morning.
You may play survivor at morning, because there almost instant morning queues for them.
My Feng Min can do y'all a coffee run. A nice espresso with a shot of whatever the Blight's having.