Michael in the indoor maps.
Firstly, why am I having most matches indoors? Like, I barely get any outdoor maps anymore and he's an absolute nightmare indoors simply not being able to see him, until you move your cam facing behind you and there he is literally standing there whilst you fix a gen. Proper makes me jump everytime 🤣 beautiful thing about Michael. ! Anyone else have that with him? And you're sat there like "hey Michael just fixing this gen then you can hook my sorry ass!" 😂 which silent killer is the worst for you guys?
Comments
Whenever a Shattered Glasses offering pops up I immediately know it’s a Myers running his mirror add ons.
Drives.
Me.
Mental.
It’s why I occasionally run Sole Survivor.
I mean Michael hilarious to play against though. 😂 specially on his 3rd phase he's crazy!
Worst stealth killer for me on indoor maps will always be GhostFace, because when I'm not paying attention on gens he usually comes behind and grabs me a lot.
Playing as tier 1 mirror myers is my favourite DBD experience.
I can just imagine the survivor players jumping out of their skins.
Simple fun.
It's a good thing you're headed to a mental institute then :P