How near is 'near' for Battlefield Brilliance?
The game isn't very specific. Is 8 meters near? 4? 16? Just not sure what it's asking for here other than using the perk Zanshin Tactics.
The game isn't very specific. Is 8 meters near? 4? 16? Just not sure what it's asking for here other than using the perk Zanshin Tactics.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure, but I did it in one try as Wraith on Midwich Elementary. The amount of pallets and breakable walls (not just next to you but above and below you) means almost every hit should count.
tbh I just hit them when they were near a pallet