So no opening cutscene for All-Kill?
Most of us know the default cutscene that plays when you boot the game up. Crows, the starting survivors, Trapper, yadda yadda. But there's been a few times where the devs have changed the opening cutscene to that of their trailer for the newest chapter. I haven't been playing this game since forever, like some of you, but this has happened with Cursed Legacy, Chains of Hate, Descend Beyond, etc. I was disappointed with the Descend Beyond cutscene simply because on PS4, at least for me, the cutscene was super choppy (bad fps).
This whole concept of changing the opening cutscene is a cool idea to me, maybe not so much to others. They could even have re-used the Clown cutscene when he was reworked. I'm just wondering why All-Kill, an actual chapter, didn't get one. Is it because the devs don't want an anime style cutscene as their opening scene? If that's the case, why go for that style on the chapter trailer? I'm not as pessimistic about this chapter as others are, but this is just another nail in the coffin.
Comments
It’s because it’s coming in the next hot fix I think
The spotlight trailers are a separate thing. They explain the new killer, and the new perks for killer and survivor.
I hope they didn't, then that means they spent their time on more important things than a video that everyone skips so they can get to their games.
Literally the best opening they've ever had too