I hope more killers are like Trickster.
Sorry, had to.
In an actual sense, I kinda do- In one way. I really hope they continue giving their killers this much personality in-game. While Trickster is... Not good, I love the way he giggles and laughs like a maniac whenever entering chase. The rest of the killers really pretty much just have set noises and set ways to trigger those noises.
Clown laughs when damaging a survivor, throwing gas (I think). Doctor laughs when getting hits, shocking. This is the same for the rest of the killers, they only make other noises when specific actions occur. I like the fact that the Trickster has more diversity. I noticed he even breathes harder while in chase. I think that's really neat. Compared to Charlotte, who's literally just a lumbering monster in game, I really like what they've done with the sounds and aesthetic of this chapter, and just how much personality he has.
But gameplay-wise, God I hope BHVR doesn't pull something like this again.

Comments
I think bhvr nailed tricksters audio. He makes all these trembling noises of excitement in chase and giggles when he hits people with knives and his bat. And he hums sometimes after hooking. Genuinely sounds like sadistic psychopath like in his lore.
It's just a shame he is borderline unplayable right now.
Aesthetically, Trickster is *chef's kiss.* I love his audio, his lore is pretty cool, his look is a nice change of pace... but yeah his gameplay needs some love. He could be so much better.