Starstruck is a great perk that also promotes to not slug
Amout of oneshots You can get in one game is insane and it's better than noed since this is not a hex perk.
Also the best way to use it is just to pick up survivor instead of chasing another you see to apply exposed and then chase. That works great on m1 killers who can end chases quick, like spirit, nurse or clown.
It has great potential and is healthy for the game i believe. What do you think?
Comments
But a better way to play it is to pick up then drop when the nearby survivor reveals themselves during the pick up.
Doctor with good tracking will love this perk as well as killers that don't need it such as nurse spirit and oni
It's a strong perk that gives survivors good enough of a warning to avoid it. I like it, more perk variety is nice
The only problem I have with it, is how it refreshes. If you pick up a survivor and then Starstruck's cooldown ends, it will instantly activate.
I'm not saying this is overbearing or OP, just annoying.
People said the same thing about ruin undying promoting healthy killer gameplay and yet every game before its nerf was full of killers slugging and trying their best to get everyone.
I'll pass, its a nice perk but it doesn't discourage slugging.
It doesn't only if you don't want to get value out of it
You barely win couple seconds with dropping and losing a hook state for that. You can just chase with survivor on the shoulder, hook and keep chase
In 6 games I downed an exposed survivor once. It was with doctor and only because my addons/power confused them and helped me find them. I don't have time to wonder around the hook for 30 seconds looking if anybody is there...i gotta spend 30 seconds to get to the other side of the map to kick a gen and get a 25% regression from pgtw. Edit: this perk is not worth running imo, unless they'll give you survivor's location notification for 3-4 seconds
so it has bad synergy with PGTW
It is fun to use. And there's a lot of fun perks in the game, but if you're using them chances are you won't have a game to play because all the gens will be done in under 5 minutes
You do realize that pgtw part was sarcasm, right?
no
This perk is the only good thing to come out of this chapter. Well, I mean, Trickster's perks are generally alright. Starstruck on mobile basic attack killers tho.. mmmMMMMM.
Starstruck is such a good addition for killers that lack insta-downs. It promotes picking and choosing where to hook survivors and smart killers can force the exposed effect on survivors and get quick downs from it. It is the first actually good perk that helps against body blocking and cocky survivors. I just hope it isn't nerfed once people realize how good it is.