Sole survivor rework idea

Since all Laurie's perks are going to be reworked, except that one for some reason, I have an idea how it could be reworked

1 token, killer can't see your aura

2 tokens you repair gens 25% faster

3 tokens you can see killer's aura

IMO pretty fair trade for dead teammates, you can argue that 1 token is like 10000x times stronger than distortion, but hey, distortion hides your scratchmarks and doesn't requires your teammates to be dead, also it gives you info about killler's perks and addons, while with sole survivor you just have to guess if killer could see your aura, anyway, distortion should be buffed in the first place, but it's not about distortion right now

I know these ideas will never be in the game, however, what do you guys think? I barely saw this perk 5 times in 5 years playing this game, so why not to buff it

Comments