Theres a bug with DS
I had a Steve get unhooked. He ran to get the unhook and got it. So I down him and pick him up because he unhooked someone which means his ds shouldn't work, but to my surprise he dsed me and cast me a kill.
I had a Steve get unhooked. He ran to get the unhook and got it. So I down him and pick him up because he unhooked someone which means his ds shouldn't work, but to my surprise he dsed me and cast me a kill.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would also like to note that opening an exit gate does NOT deactivate DS btw.
That's also super weird you ran into that... Every unhook I've made deactivates my DS. I haven't personally ran into any DS bugs yet. I can keep you updated if I do.
This game is one large bug