Adept Trickster Be Like...
just chase lol
just chase lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I actually like trying for Adept Trickster. Its the fastest and easiest way to derank that I've ever had! So long Rank 1, hello Rank 20!
Funny enough I got it in like 3 hours after chapter release.
I played for like an hour and then uninstalled because that killer was just too much.
Took me just over 3 straight hours of playing before I got it. Its one of the worst adepts I've ever gone for. Made console Nurse seem easy by comparison.
Ran into the same double OoO SwF two games in a row while trying for adept.
They then proceeded to talk a ton of ######### after both games.
How do you play like this and then feel as if you have any leg to stand on to make fun of a killer who is running adept Trickster? This ######### is beneath me.
Way too many survivors have a god-complex, despite hiding behind broken perks and synergies while being practically spoon-fed by killers who aren't trying to give them hell.
If you play like this, you need to swallow your pride.