[PC] That's Rude Challenge bugged?
I pointed in the direction of the killer as soon as Premonition activated at least 6 times in 2 different matches. And Ididn't get it.
Tagged:
Pending
I pointed in the direction of the killer as soon as Premonition activated at least 6 times in 2 different matches. And Ididn't get it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try to get a little closer to the terror radius and then shift your camera towards the killer to proc premonition to increase the odds of it registering. It’s a 45 degree cone and a 36m activation range so if LOS is poor then the killer might not actually be in the direction you’re pointing especially if they were already in the edge of those numbers. It took me two games to get it to work properly and the game it registered I made sure I could actually see the killer. The first game I tried like 10 points but was usually blocked by the temple on yamaoka or bamboo etc.
Also make sure you let the point fully complete from start to finish because if you cancel it prematurely even a bit with shift W and what have you then the point might not count.
Yes I noticed that as well. I got it now. Thx.