Running faster then killers as survivor

Background information: I can't get this to happen at will its just random. Its happened when I've been with 3 friends as survivor and with 3 random people.

Description: framerate drops and your character runs way faster then it should like a permanent sprint burst

Platform was ps4

I think it has something to do with the map azarovs resting place

It has happened twice i was playing Kate Denson both times

I was using Balanced landing, unbreakable, adrenaline and iron will the first time and balanced landing iron will adrenaline and decisive strike the second time

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Have also had a survivor in my discord server notice this as well. Only to her, and one other pc player that could confirm in endgame chat that they were super speed, the other teammates appeared to be normal speed.

  • Had this exact thing happen to me, except I was on Shelter Woods. I'm on PS4 and my build was Balanced, BT, DS and Kindred. Reassuring to hear I'm not the only one I was worried I might get banned for it.

  • Happened to me also on Lery's and I'm on Xbox

  • I just had a game where I was running no perks and I was running like I had infinite sprit burst. I started panicking like what is going on please fix this.