BHVR Please rework laurie's face

Can we rework laurie's face? She Doesn't look like jamie lee curtis at ALL She has green eyes when jamie doesn't her hair looks like a bunch of noodles stuck together I hate to say this but She honestly looks like shrek

Comments

  • They don’t have the rights to use Jamie lee Curtis’ likeness for Laurie in the game. It the same reason why Quentin looks the way he does

  • Laurie looks like she just escaped from the methadone clinic, but have you seen Quentin?

  • I mean she isn’t the best look wise but you do have Quintin and Cheryl who look even worse like they take drugs non stop

  • @Phasmamain said:

    They don’t have the rights to use Jamie lee Curtis’ likeness for Laurie in the game. It the same reason why Quentin looks the way he does

    I heard that BHVR renewed their license with halloween so they might fix laurie's face Also quentin's actor was fine with his face being used in DBD

  • @ItzZane_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2068602#Comment_2068602

    I heard that BHVR renewed their license with halloween so they might fix laurie's face Also quentin's actor was fine with his face being used in DBD

    Kyle gallner was okay with it but that doesn’t mean they could make it happen due to current issues with the license