Trickster's Aesthetics

Yes, Trickster bad and BHVR bad and everybody who says no bad and I am meeting my quota of personally insulting BHVR for any reason I can think of, but Trickster's aesthetics are actually pretty good.

His audio design is just fantastic, the little laughs and giggles that occur spontaneously, and the tinnitus noise after you cancel your main event. The visual design is really unsettling too; it really feels like getting chased by a psychotic madman, not a baby-minded Russian lady who can't sing or an addict in a pig suit. It's uncanny, how human he looks.

Comments

  • Most people agree he is well designed from a visual and audio standpoint but other than that he’s a pretty bad unfinished concept in terms of power

  • I mean, for what he is conceptually I don't see a problem with his design, if you like that sort of aesthetic. It's not for me, as I much prefer more conventional slasher/monster designs, but to each their own.

  • It’s bad, I’d say you know he is the killer because there is blood on him but then again there is survivor prestige.

    He’s almost like legion, what is stopping these massive survivors like David from pummeling this guy other than “magic entity power”?

  • @SilentPill said:

    It’s bad, I’d say you know he is the killer because there is blood on him but then again there is survivor prestige.

    He’s almost like legion, what is stopping these massive survivors like David from pummeling this guy other than “magic entity power”?

    Well he does have a giant axe guitar.

  • I like the outfits with the tie. I wish I could just give him a tie for the other outfits with the coats I like better. But the tie was a great idea. Kudos to the person who thought that up.

  • @SilentPill said:

    It’s bad, I’d say you know he is the killer because there is blood on him but then again there is survivor prestige.

    He’s almost like legion, what is stopping these massive survivors like David from pummeling this guy other than “magic entity power”?

    Idk maybe the huge ass knife bat he has and also that he is a professional knife thrower with 100 knifes in his pocket.


    Those are good explanations.

  • I wish he wasen't so amazing easthetically.

    All the little audio snipplets are just amazing and something about his eyes just gives me the creeps.

    I never liked the twins but it was easy for me to put them aside. This guy isn't. I really want to play with him but the mechanical side of it is just so frustrating