This chapter is a mess, Blight is 10x worse than before.
Honestly, last night when playing Blight I thought his camera height was great, and also thought his collision was slightly better than before.
But holy ######### is it like 10x worse than it was before, Blight is my main and usually I find him super fun to play but he just slides even more than he did before.
Not to mention the insane amount of bugs that still exist with him like the stuck-in-position fatigue bug, the colliding with hatch bug and so on.
BHVR get your ######### together and actually get some QA Testers it's ######### unbelievable
Comments
To be honest, he felt better in PTB. I still slide off cars and snow piles since the update, and the new shack is broken as always. Sadly this is probably all we will get for a while.
Honestly, I feel the exact opposite. His new POV is just weird and he feel too "sticky," that is, I literally cannot slide off of objects anymore. But again, I don't main Blight.
You guys give up so easily don’t just stand there report the bug and tell them this needs to be fixed
Why do you think people give up so easily? Nurse has been bugged for years now, but apparently her fatigue cancel which was pretty difficult to execute in the first place takes priority. BHVR are a ######### joke when it comes to bugfixing.
Do you mean the invisible wall outside the shack wall?