What's about the "That's Rude" Challenge?

Hi everyone, I got a problem with the above challenge. I play in french, so my challenge according to the translation is "to look in the direction of the killer less than 5 seconds after premonition is triggered. Do it twice in the same trial" but I know in english they say to POINT at the killer after premonition triggers twice etc.

That said, maybe I missed something or my english is not good enough? When they say "point at the killer" does that mean to show with your finger to the killer (like with the emote when you show something with your finger)? Because I did it more than twice in the same trial and still haven't completed the challenge yet.

Am I the only one in this situation?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    I believe you have to point at the killer using the over there emote. The French translation of the challenge sounds like it might be incorrect. I'm yet to do the challenge, although when I do I will edit this post to let you know how I completed it.

    EDIT: I just completed the challenge and it seems that you do have to point using the emote. It took quite a few tries to get it right but here's some tactics that I found worked well:

    • You have to let the animation finish fully so make sure you don't cancel it by running away early etc.
    • Pointing two times in a row seemed to work better than doing it independently on two separate activations of Premonition.
    • Try to point when the killer is relatively close to you. Premonition has a wide range over which it activates so if you're far away, you're at risk of it activating and ending up pointing in the wrong direction.

    Hope this helps!

    Thanks a lot! I'll try to follow these instructions.

    Very appreciated