Accidentally triggering a bug

I mostly play survivor now because playing as killer has gotten boring, something unusual has happened to me today though.

I was loading into the game when the wait time was over and everything seemed to be fine at first, but then I oddly became faster but in a glitchy manner I thought at first that it was the game just loading in. Bill and I finish a generator and once I begin looking for another one my movement speed is still in an odd glitchy manner and I was moving faster than usual. I didn’t like it at all because I didn’t want people to think I was speed hacking so I’ve kept my distance from the killer and trying not to expose myself too much and decided to leave from hatch since the killer camped hooked survivors.

I’m not sure how I triggered this bug but surely the devs will find a way to fix that and hopefully I don’t have to be in a situation like that ever again.

Tagged: ModPending

Comments

  • I am trying to find more information about this, I'm presuming you don't have a video recording of it? Can you let me know what perks etc you were running, what platform you are on etc? As much information as you can please.