April Fools' Appreciation Thread
Whatβs up ladies and germs of the fog, it's that time of year once again.
Thatβs right, its πΏππ πΌπππππΎππΌππππ πΏπΌπ.
So, some of you may be wondering... what exactly is dev appreciation day? Is it some kind of food? Something I can wear on my head? A myth, man, and/or legend?
Well wonder no longer! Iβve come to start a new thread intended solely to house ππππππππ πππ½ππ.
So, everyone. Play nice for a change and say some good things about McCote and the crew.
Possible topics of discussion:
- How you got into DBD
- Your favorite killer, survivor, map, etc.
- Feel-good stories
- Most exciting match
- Why you enjoy playing DBB
- Funny moments
- Cosmetic loadouts

Comments
Man, does this mean I have to be nice to Brown Toolboxes even though they're clearly OP? Ugh.
I think they've done a pretty good job, so far.
Also I love playing Demo or pallet Freddy. Demo is a good boy. Pallet Freddy causes the same accomplished feeling of a plan coming together as a good Trapper game, you can watch the survivors fall into your trap (or try to hit you with a pallet), and know you won this exchange.
Hmmm....
Edit: Forgot to add my favourite cosmetic sets
He seems like a nice enough lad
Get it away from me. PLeASE. I don't wanna make another 60000 reasons why Brown Toolboxes are OP as hell
Also, heres a shoutout to the Mods that do their best to make this forum an okay place.
Ah yes, I too enjoy jesting and joking and having a merry good time with my fellow sirs/madams of the fog.
Ah ha ha funny april fools joke got me good
Had me until dev apreacation