I wish DBD did april fools event

I would love to sdee just a small 2 or 3 day event where they just retexture a bunch of stuff to look silly. It could be like r6 rainbow is magic where there isnt any actual gameplay its just a goofy version of normal.

Comments

  • Just bring apback all the OP stuff for a day like old BNP, Moris, DS that kinda thing

  • This whole game has become an April Fools event.

  • But they did, they released Trickster.

    (ok I'm not serious but I just couldn't resist)

  • I mean last year they only had calm spirit on the shrine for a day... Ah ah ah.... I guess?

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    I would love to sdee just a small 2 or 3 day event where they just retexture a bunch of stuff to look silly. It could be like r6 rainbow is magic where there isnt any actual gameplay its just a goofy version of normal.

    They already released a joke for a killer if it’s any consolation

  • A day where every character has googly eyes pls

  • @Kebek said:

    But they did, they released Trickster.

    (ok I'm not serious but I just couldn't resist)

    Surprised it took three replies for this.

  • they did it's called trickster

  • With all the bait posts going on, the forums is a year-round April fools event.

  • To be honest I've seen more rage quitters today than any other day πŸ˜‚


    And more salty messages from players than I have of underwear.

    One of which had a response of stop crying and pissing your pants because we couldn't save you in time πŸ™„