Right Now I'm Confused

Like I've said one thousand times, there are more survivors than killers which is common sense. The developers listen to survivors more simply because there the majority and it'll be beneficial for the devs.

What I don't understand is why DS was nerfed?

I seriously don't care about 1 meta perk, I have many others. Wouldn't nerfing a "survivor" meta perk hurt the game though. I guess hex: undying was nerfed and the game was still strong. They nerfed DS and OoO (Maybe) which are two of the most abusable perks in dbd, they know how to balance so I do wonder why SWF has been looked at yet.

Good think I play survivor and not killer, I mean I wouldn't want to gen rushed every game by high MMR in the future.

Comments

  • 1 - What was the point of the tread?

    2 - They don't listen more to survivors, they don't listen to anyone

    3 - What was the point of the tread?

  • @Pior_Morte said:

    1 - What was the point of the tread?

    2 - They don't listen more to survivors, they don't listen to anyone

    3 - What was the point of the tread?

    Idk