A ######### condition for getting an achievement

Change this damn condition to "Make 4 kills in a game with native perks", instead of getting two pips. This is complete crap. On a killer like Trickster, this is simply unbearable and impossible. The game does not count getting knives in the category for the emblem where you need to catch the survivors as quickly as possible.

I was able to collect only 3 red emblems, except for the one where you need to quickly catch the survivor. This emblem was just INACTIVE, because I don't know what the f*сk happened, but the game just doesn't want to count it!

Comments

  • @Animator said:

    Change this damn condition to "Make 4 kills in a game with native perks", instead of getting two pips. This is complete crap. On a killer like Trickster, this is simply unbearable and impossible. The game does not count getting knives in the category for the emblem where you need to catch the survivors as quickly as possible.

    Nah, as long as I hate the adepts, I think that just killing 4 Survivors for the adept would be unhealthy for the game. Killers may get 4ks by hard tunneling and camping.

  • @Aztreonam78 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/238990/a-f-ng-condition-for-getting-an-achievement

    Nah, as long as I hate the adepts, I think that just killing 4 Survivors for the adept would be unhealthy for the game. Killers may get 4ks by hard tunneling and camping.

    Survivors just need to escape, that's all. They can just wait in a corner and do nothing all match, waiting for their team to die and get hatch

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2067598#Comment_2067598

    Survivors just need to escape, that's all. They can just wait in a corner and do nothing all match, waiting for their team to die and get hatch

    Survivors adepts are very bad as well. Survivors can escape by literally being a Claudette hiding in a bush all match and then escape through the Hatch with a Key she brought.