Cosmetics
This post is specifically directed to the current and future black girl characters in game. For starters, they need longer hairstyles. Most of the hairstyles they currently have are short and appear to be a bit masculine (in my opinion). They should get longer straight and curly hairstyles like the rest of the women in dbd. Frankly, there just needs to be more diversity. Elodie’s long natural fro was a big step in the right direction and I would really like to see some similar styles for Claudette too.
I feel like I should also bring awareness to the makeup choices for these characters. The colors are too bright and do not compliment their skin tone. This is especially prevalent in the lipstick choices. They are certain colors that will benefit them more than the ones that have been previously chosen.
This is just a suggestion that I’d like to see implemented for these characters and future ones. I hope this post reaches the dbd cosmetic creators and it is given some thought. Thanks for reading.
Comments
For real what’s up with that new Elodie outfit, totally whack. This needs to be seen, and them cosmetic creators need to get their head out the toilet