main event is great..... when it's actually useful.

I downed 2 survivors unhooking while using main event, it was great and fun.

The problem is I have only 15 seconds to activate main event before it's gone.

And by the time main event activates the survivor is already downed or will be down in 2 hits anyways making the activation useless 19 out of 20 times.

Would be nice if I could you know, just save that power whenever I want and activate it when I felt like it, oh well.

And it's so hard to build up that meter too, the most I've fully maxed out main event was TWICE in 1 game.

Comments

  • When it works it feels great, that being said I also hate losing main event because I don't have a good opportunity to use it before it's gone. If the survivor is not in the open or animation locked like when unhooking I don't even bother anymore. Trickster is so slow while using it that the survivor has plenty of time to round a corner rendering me powerless.

    I agree that it shouldn't go away passively since it's only useful in certain situations and takes effort to build up. The slow movement speed is punishing enough.

  • Which is like....almost never.