Trickster and Play With Your Food... lol?
I tested Trickster with Play With Your Food and a single knife consumes a token. Is it supposed to be this way?
I tested Trickster with Play With Your Food and a single knife consumes a token. Is it supposed to be this way?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes because it's a special ability.
making pwyf useless on him
Meanwhile it can't interrupt anything either. I had a survivor who had a super fast medkit and they just sat there and healed as I wailed on them with knives, and then run away uninjured.
This is probably the worst killer I've ever seen.
pwyf would be one of the meta trickster perks if his knives didnt consume tokens.
so what? Plagues green puke doesn't consume tokens and can damage you, as well as Deathslingers shooting
Checkout my discussion https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/238972/i-want-to-play-a-game#latest