Remove matchmaking penalty for leaving
0 reason why I should have to sit through a game where the killer is just dicking around with survivors for points. 0 reason why I should have to play a game where some moron is just dropping every pallet and exploding gens on purpose because its funny to someone with limited brain functionality. 0 reason why I should have to sit through a game where the killer is literally AFK. Such a waste of my time.
Comments
Then all you have to do is get some points yourself by doing gens and totems? and also die on 1st hook ?
Seriously sorry but why this post exist? U can avoid these problems . The only thing they should fix about the dc penalties is the wifi disconnections that did by itself . Other than that its ok in its place. It punishes survivors dcing everytime on stupid reasons