A Blight Main's Thoughts on J-Flick & Blight Overall
I've probably been a Blight main for about three months now, and here's my thoughts on the J-Flick.
I've tried it here and there, it's not too difficult to pull off, but I personally find it awkward having to quickly switch DPI in the middle of a chase just to do a 180 flick. Most of the time I felt like I didn't even land a hit when using it.
I'm not bothered if it stays or gets removed. It's not something I feel like I need to rely on in order to play and be good at Blight. I personally think Blight is like the 4th or 5th best killer in the game without needing to exploit him, with Huntress maybe above him, and Freddy, Spirit and Nurse definitely above him.
I've also seen a few people saying either Blight is complete garbage or he's too strong. Blight has a huge skill gap and requires a lot of time to learn and play him well, and as someone who feels very confident with Blight, i've still been destroyed on certain maps due to issues with his collision like Swamp, Yamaoka and Dead Dawg, and sometimes even Hawkin's and The Game can be issues for him too.
Also, I have to ask, why is Alchemist Ring a purple add-on? I personally think it should be a Pink, it's crazy how strong that add-on is.
Comments
j-flick allows to somewhat deal with that stupid thing where survivor just makes a 180 juke to dodge your hit easily when you lunge at them.
Removing it would really hit playing blight against people who know that his lunge is hardcapped and extremely easy to dodge.