Speed bug on console?
I was playing as yun and was faster than the killer and everyone from the start of the match, faster than a cloaked wraith with the best add ons. I am on console and nobody else in my lobby had this...
I was playing as yun and was faster than the killer and everyone from the start of the match, faster than a cloaked wraith with the best add ons. I am on console and nobody else in my lobby had this...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Strange I noticed earlier my friend was faster than Trickster, I thought he has Sprint burst and that it got a buff, but it didnt have a time limit. For sone reason
It'll likely be patched quickly
I recorded it
Yes that's EXACTLY IT! My friend had the same thing happen to him earlier.
Do you know any thing that helps trigger the glitch? Ie take damage at certain times? Asking for my pet Chameleon who's a rank 2 Survivor main trying to break to rank 1. Thanks hotdog👍
I spawned in like that
Did your friend use Stake Out?
Maybe that's it