As a colorblind player I can not play autohaven

I've tried I really have but it's too dark. Characters in dark cosmetics (especially prestige) are pretty much camouflaged for me against the dark backgrounds of the surfaces in the map. It makes them really hard to track. I'm using reshade to brighten the game up too. I don't have this problem on any other maps just autohaven but it's so bad it's making me feel like I'm going to need to AFK these games or stop playing altogether (because theres a sizeable chance of getting an autohaven realm).

You did so well with the colorblind filter that I'm not sure why these maps have come out like this. I didn't have this issue previously on autohaven.

Comments

  • Hate to say it, but just do what I do; quit the map. I can't play Treatment Theatre due to the flashing lights. It's not my fault, they remade the map without considering what it would do.