So *this* is in the new tome...
the 'that's rude' challenge.
So, assuming it *will* only count if you do point, I don't want anyone saying 'but the game can't tell if a player is doing X' ever again.
If this quest is not just a load of nonsense and actually only counts if you point, then we can very well do something against camping, slugging, afk and other stuff. not to mention the possibilities for new gameplay elements
Comments
I think it's just bugged at the moment, most times have 1 bugged challenge or just plain irritating challenge when it drops
doesn't seem like it. it's a master challenge, too. so either they are trying to be funny, or ... i dunno
Devs trying to be funny is like me trying to be funny. A complete fail...
Self burn those are rare.
Oh boy.
Anyway I'm not really sure what else it could be, I personally haven't attempted the challenge yet, unless is the area in which you need to point alittle problematic? Ie its very small? I'm sure you'd know
How is it they can track all this but demand video evidence of hackers before they will do anything? 🤨 surely they can track if a survivor puts themself on a hook 1000 times or instaheals 200 times