The hatch shouldn't open after gates are opened

What's the damn point you already have 2 exit points. Survivors will dick around for 2+ mins for those 2k BP, I get that the hatch needs to spawn for the survivor achievement of all 4 escaping but it shouldn't open without a key if both gates are powered and the others are out

Comments

  • I never understood why survivor hold everyone hostage just for the chance to get 2k BP.
    I always leave instantly :lol:

  • I never understood why survivor hold everyone hostage just for the chance to get 2k BP.
    I always leave instantly :lol:

    I leave instantly now also because let’s get to the next match, your points per minute go down. But sometimes newbies, as I used to be, don’t think that way. 
  • good idea to stop greedy ppl to stay for too long

  • I think that once both exit gates are opened the hatch should open for three to five minutes. And for those toxic survivors who like to tease the killer (even though a lot of them deserve it for being camping little bitches) they should have some kind of a blood warden. If they cross the door line and don't leave within a matter of seconds a wall appears, but they never know what the timer is set for five seconds ten seconds.....This would limit a lot of the cat and mouse games.