Can I submit 1 entry to each of the 4 contests or just 1?
Just curious if I can only have 1 submission for all 4 of the categories or can I have 1 submission per each of the 4?
Thanks in advance!
Just curious if I can only have 1 submission for all 4 of the categories or can I have 1 submission per each of the 4?
Thanks in advance!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please help me understand this as it could save me a few days of work. Thank you!
@MandyTalk Apologies for tagging you a lot lately, but this is another thing I’m clueless on, by any chance do you know the answer to this?
Edit: Never mind it was answered below me ^^
Yes, you can submit to one of each category, 4 in total.
Thank you so much man! appreciate it.