Survivor completely healed few seconds after using Unbreakable

Had a match in Shelter Woods while play Pyramid Head, in which I had a Dwight downed under a pallet. I left him for a while because there were other survivors around, but when I went to cage him he picked himself up with Unbreakable and stunned me with the pallet. Aside from the embarassment everything normal until now...

Obviously I chase him, I lose sight of him for a second and when I see him he's running around full health.

In the end I asked them what happened, and they said they were very laggy (although on my end Dwight wasn't laggy at all) and they too had no idea how it happened, they just used Unbreakable and for some reason shortly after they were healthy.

I'm not sure if beliving it or not, but they seemed sincerely cofused as well.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Is it possible someone did a drive-by syringe on him and after he picked himself up, the syringe kicked in bringing him from injured to full?

  • @trendyfartknocker said:

    Is it possible someone did a drive-by syringe on him and after he picked himself up, the syringe kicked in bringing him from injured to full?

    No one had a syringe, and in any case it happened in a couple of seconds, not 16.