What about the clocktower series?
Survivor: Jennifer Simpson
Killer: the scissor man.
I'm not sure if I've seen scissor man do a lot of running but he could do some damage with that huge pair of scissors he's got.
Survivor: Jennifer Simpson
Killer: the scissor man.
I'm not sure if I've seen scissor man do a lot of running but he could do some damage with that huge pair of scissors he's got.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Too niche for them to go after the license.
The scissor man is one of the few horror characters that kinda creeps me out.
For that reason, I’d love him in DBD.
I think this would be really cool, but I agree that this is too niche for them to bother going after.
yeah I know but it would be a huge shocker if they actually did it. they said in a live stream that they're sometimes looking for the out of the box licenses they could get but I won't hold my breath.
Yes! Let's do it! I love that franchise!
That's probably what they said about Silent Hill as well.
Silent Hill is far more popular and well known than Clock Tower.
But nobody thought it would happen, which is the point. It doesn't matter how vaguely known the series is.