One thing many survivors and killers have in common

They love to go out of their way to make sure you get next to no value out of a bloody party streamer or pudding. The sight of one must trigger some deep-seated rage within their souls.

It's truly something to behold how burning one is almost a guarantee that all players will actively try to end a match as soon as possible with the least amount of BP possible.

Comments

  • It ain't about the bp, it's about sending a message.

    Jokes aside I only use them on bp events since everyone turns into speedrunners when one is used.

  • @CornHub said:

    It ain't about the bp, it's about sending a message.

    Jokes aside I only use them on bp events since everyone turns into speedrunners when one is used.

    I guess I should do the same. Just trying to get a respectable build on the new characters 😭

  • @CornHub said:

    It ain't about the bp, it's about sending a message.

    Jokes aside I only use them on bp events since everyone turns into speedrunners when one is used.

    I guess I should do the same. Just trying to get a respectable build on the new characters 😭

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    They love to go out of their way to make sure you get next to no value out of a bloody party streamer or pudding. The sight of one must trigger some deep-seated rage within their souls.

    It's truly something to behold how burning one is almost a guarantee that all players will actively try to end a match as soon as possible with the least amount of BP possible.

    I've been talking about this for two years. Bloody Party Streamers are a curse.

  • Worst is birthday cake.

    Every time I see one, I know it's an advanced apology for how short and one-sided the trial is going to be.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    They love to go out of their way to make sure you get next to no value out of a bloody party streamer or pudding. The sight of one must trigger some deep-seated rage within their souls.

    It's truly something to behold how burning one is almost a guarantee that all players will actively try to end a match as soon as possible with the least amount of BP possible.

    Whenever I get BPS or other bloodpoint offerings, we all move to Oklahoma and the farming begins. Unless there's a Nea. Which servers do you play on?